- The KitchenAid® 7 Cup Food Processor is easy to use, clean and store.
- It features an innovative design with a one-click, twist-free bowl assembly and latched lid that is very easy to use and clean.
KitchenAid's compact food processors have benefits that make them stand out:
- Easy to Use: One-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up
- Easy to Clean: A sealed, leak-resistant work bowl means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. The bowl, lid and accessories are all dishwasher-safe
- Easy to Store: Built with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap
- Simple Controls with 3 Speed Options: High, Low and Pulse Speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. The easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple
- Chop, Puree, Shred, Knead and Slice: Everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, nuts, cheeses and more with the medium reversible slicing/shredding disc, thick slicing disc, dough blade (standard on KFP0719) and multi-purpose blade
- A Variety of Shapes and Sizes: Can be processed in the 2-in-1 feed tube located on the lid. The small pusher features a small oil drizzle opening for emulsifying sauces and dressings.
- The blade and disc fit inside the bowl to make storage easy.