Disc becomes stuck in lid while processing
There are several reasons why this can occur:
- Excessive pressure on the feed tube pusher
- A piece of food has become wedged between the Work Bowl Cover and the Disc.
- Overfilling the bowl with solids while using the slicing or shredding disc.
- When the bowl is overfilled, the items being sliced/shredded will begin to push the slicing/shredding disc into the Work Bowl cover as it rotates.
- The friction between the two pieces can melt the lid around the slicing or shredding disc and the disc can become lodged.
If you are unable to dislodge the work bowl cover and disc, please contact us.