Nonstick cookware makes cooking and cleanup a breeze!
- Do not pre-heat nonstick cookware, even on low heat.
- Ingredients or a cooking oil that works best with moderate heat should be placed in the pan before heating pan.
- Use low to medium heat for best cooking results and to save energy.
- It is recommended to begin cooking process on low for 1–2 minutes before increasing heat.
- Best results, especially with proteins, are achieved when ingredients are allowed to warm close to room temperature before cooking.
- Do not leave an empty pan on a hot burner or allow pan to boil dry. This may damage the cookware.
- Cookware with silicone-grip handles is oven safe up to 400 °F (204 °C).
- Cookware with stainless steel handles (without silicone grip inserts) is oven safe up to 500 °F (260 °C).
- The use of aerosol cooking sprays with nonstick cookware is not recommended.
- Sprays can build up and cause the cookware to lose its nonstick properties.
- Pans with nonstick coating should not be used under the broiler.
- Do not place cookware with silicone grip handles under the broiler.
- This cookware features a PFOA-free nonstick surface. Avoid using sharp-edged and metal utensils that may scratch or cut the nonstick surface unless your cookware features Teflon™ Platinum Plus.
- Do not cut inside the cookware.
NOTE: Nonstick cookware featuring Teflon™ Platinum Plus coating may be used with metal utensils.