Cleaning the Hand Blender
- Unplug Hand Blender before cleaning.
- Remove the Adapters and Attachments by twisting (see “Operating Your Hand Blender” section).
- Wipe the Motor Body and Adapters with a damp cloth. Mild dish soap may be used, but do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Wipe power cord with warm, sudsy cloth, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Wash Chopper Adapter and Whisk Adapter by Hand in hot, soapy water.
- Dry the Blending Arm and the Bell Blade with a soft cloth.
NOTE: Do not immerse the Motor Body or the adapters in water.
Cleaning the Accessories and Attachments
Wash Blending Attachment, Pitcher and Lid, Whisk, Chopper Bowl, Blade, and non-skid Base in hot, soapy water, or in the top rack of the dishwasher. Dry thoroughly.
NOTE: Do not put whisk or chopper adapters in the dishwasher.