Cleaning the Hand Blender
- Unplug Hand Blender before cleaning.
- Remove the Adapters and Attachments by twisting (see “Operating Your Hand Blender” section).
- Wipe the Motor Body and Adapters with a damp cloth. Mild dish soap may be used, but do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Wipe power cord with warm, sudsy cloth, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Wash Chopper Adapter and Whisk Adapter by Hand in hot, soapy water.
- Dry the Blending Arm and the Bell Blade with a soft cloth.
NOTE: Do not immerse the Motor Body or the adapters in water.
Cleaning the Accessories and Attachments
Wash Blending Attachment, Pitcher and Lid, Whisk, Chopper Bowl, Blade, and non-skid Base in hot, soapy water, or in the top rack of the dishwasher. Dry thoroughly.
NOTE: Do not put whisk or chopper adapters in the dishwasher.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.