Cleaning the Hand Blender
IMPORTANT: Make sure that the Variable speed controller is not pressed before attaching or removing parts or accessories.
- Unplug Hand Blender before cleaning. Remove the Blending arm, Pan guard, or Whisk accessory before cleaning. Remove the Adapters and Attachments by twisting.
- Dishwasher Safe Parts - Top Rack Only: Whisk, Pan guard, Chopper bowl, Chopper Blade, Blender pitcher, Blender jar, and Lid. Dry thoroughly.
- Wipe the Motor Body and Adapters with a damp cloth. Mild dish soap may be used, but do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Wash Blender arm, Chopper attachment and Whisk adapter in hot, soapy water.
- Dry the Blending Arm and the Bell Blade with a soft cloth.
NOTE: Do not immerse the Motor Body or the adapters in water.
NOTE: Do not put whisk or chopper adapters in the dishwasher.
TIP: You can use the storage case to store the Cordless Hand Blender.
CLICK HERE to watch a video for more information on Cordless Hand Blender.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.