Cleaning the KitchenAid Multi-Cooker and Accessories
Unplug your Multi-Cooker from the outlet before cleaning.
- Allow Multi-Cooker and accessories to cool completely before cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or metal scouring pads. They could scratch the surface.
- Wipe the outside of the Multi-Cooker with a clean, damp cloth and dry thoroughly. A non-abrasive liquid cleaner may be used for stubborn stains.
- The ceramic nonstick coating of the multi-cooker pot is scratch-resistant. However, dropping or hard impacts can chip or crack the ceramic coating.
- The pot of the Multi-Cooker has a nonstick coating for easy cleaning. Repeated washing in the dishwasher can reduce the effectiveness of the nonstick coating.
NOTE: The lid and pot are dishwasher safe, but hand washing in hot, soapy water is recommended to maximize the life of the nonstick coating.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.