How to remove odors from KitchenAid Multi-Cooker Flip/Stir Wands
The multicooker silicone stirring/flipping wands can absorb odors, particularly after sautéing garlic.
This odor can be easily removed using the following method:
- Prepare a 10% baking soda to the water mixture.
- Using the multi cooker inner pot, pour in a quart of warm water, together with 4 TBSP. of baking soda. Mix the solution well.
- Put the flip and stir wands inside the mixture.
- Immerse the wand. Numerous bubbles will be formed on the surface of silicone rubber.
- Immerse for 12 hours
- Take out the wands after 12 hours. Rinse thoroughly with tap water.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.