Steaming Mode on KitchenAid Multi-Cooker
- It is not necessary to allow the unit to preheat when steaming foods; simply add water, place food on the steaming rack, and set the Multi-Cooker to Steam. At the end of the preheat time, press the START button.
- Foods will steam faster if cooked in a single layer. Larger amounts of food may need to be repositioned midway through the cooking time for even results.
- Foods that have been cut or trimmed into pieces approximately the same size will cook more evenly.
- Make sure the lid covers the cooking pot spout to trap steam for optimal cooking performance.
- Remove the lid slowly during steaming.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.