Tips for Caring for the KitchenAid Slow Cooker Ceramic Pot
Here are a few simple tips to assure your slow cooker gives you years of service.
- This is a large-capacity slow cooker and it is recommended that you cook with at least 1 qt (1 L) of food in the ceramic pot.
- Do not store the ceramic pot in the refrigerator.
- If the ceramic pot has been inadvertently left in the refrigerator, do not immediately fill with hot or warm liquids. Wait until the pot is at room temperature.
- If assembling a recipe in advance of cooking, store ingredients in a covered, separate container.
- After each use, always follow the Care and Cleaning instructions.
CLICK HERE for more information on the cleaning of Slow Cooker.
- For best results, the ceramic pot should be at least half-filled. If less than half-filled, check for appropriate temperature 1 to 2 hours earlier than recipe states.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.