Operating the KitchenAid Slow Cooker
- Once the Slow Cooker has been plugged in, pressing the “POWER” button will illuminate both the LED display for the timer and the “Power” indicator.
- The timer allows you to program a specific cooking time up to 24 hours. By pressing “+” (as shown in the above image), the time will increase by 30 minutes. By pressing “-” the time will decrease by 30 minutes. The time set will be displayed and counted down to zero.
- When the “Keep Warm” mode is selected, the timer will display “On.”
NOTE: Do not attempt to cook in the “Keep Warm” mode. It is intended only for keeping food at a safe temperature after it has finished cooking.
- Temperature control featuring three heat levels (Low, Medium, and High) for perfect results, as shown in the above image.
NOTE: “On” will be displayed when the temperature is selected without entering a cook time on the timer. The Slow Cooker will operate for up to 24 hours, if uninterrupted, and then automatically shut off.
- Plugin Slow Cooker (ensure the ceramic pot is in the Slow Cooker base).
- Press the “POWER” button.
- Select Temperature.
- If programming is desired, use the “+ or -” buttons select desired cooking time (using the timer is optional and not required for Slow Cooker operation).
- Make sure lid is on the ceramic pot.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.