Food not being stirred, or sticking to side of pot
- For most cooking, use only the flip-and-stir wand.
- For larger quantities or for foods like soups and stews, use both stirring attachments together.
Motor shutting off
The stirring motor has built-in thermal overload protection.
- If food is too thick or heavy, try selecting a slower speed, or prepare a smaller quantity.
Stir arm won’t lock into place
- If the stir arm does not go all the way down, rotate the attachments slightly before lowering the arm.
- Be sure that the stir arm is aligned with the pouring spout.