How to remove odors from KitchenAid Multi Cooker Flip/Stir Wands
The multi cooker silicone stirring/flipping wands can absorb odors, particularly after sautéing garlic.
This odor can be easily removed using the following method:
- Prepare a 10% baking soda to the water mixture.
- Using the multi cooker inner pot, pour in a quart of warm water, together with 4 TBSP. of baking soda. Mix the solution well.
- Put the flip and stir wands inside the mixture.
- Totally immerse the wand. Numerous bubbles will be formed on the surface of silicone rubber.
- Immerse for 12 hours
- Take out the wands after 12 hours. Rinse well with tap water.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.