Troubleshooting for KitchenAid® Stir Tower
Food not being stirred, or sticking to the side of the pot
- For most cooking, use only the flip-and-stir wand.
- For larger quantities or for foods like soups and stews, use both stirring attachments together.
Motor shutting off
The stirring motor has built-in thermal overload protection.
- If food is too thick or heavy, try selecting a slower speed, or prepare a smaller quantity.
Stir arm won’t lock into place
- If the stirring arm does not go all the way down, rotate the attachments slightly before lowering the arm.
- Be sure that the stirring arm is aligned with the pouring spout.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.