Removing Stains or Marks - Bread Bowl
Bread Bowl with Baking Lid Care
To remove baked-on food, soak the Bread Bowl in hot, soapy water for 15-20 minutes or as needed before placing it in the dishwasher.
- Always dry the Bread Bowl thoroughly before storing.
- After using the Bread Bowl with the Stand Mixer, some marks may appear where the Bread Bowl locks in to the base of the Stand Mixer. The marks are normal and can be removed by cleaning with an abrasive cleaner and sponge.
- You may also clean using an abrasive sponge and a baking soda and warm water mixture, vigorously scrub stains to reduce staining appearance.
- It is recommended to minimize sudden changes in the temperature of your ceramic. Ceramic must be heated or cooled gradually to avoid thermal shock and possible damage.
- When the Bread Bowl with Baking Lid is hot, do not place it in contact with anything cold, such as cold water or a cold surface. When you take it out of the oven, place it on a neutral surface and let fully cool.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.