Assembling the KitchenAid Citrus Juicer
- Before attaching the accessory, turn off and unplug the unit.
- Loosen attachment knob (A) by turning it counterclockwise.
- Remove the attachment hub cover. Insert attachment shaft housing (B) into attachment hub (C), making sure that the attachment power shaft fits into the square hub socket.
- Rotate attachment back and forth if necessary.
- When the attachment is in the proper position, the pin on the attachment will fit into the notch on the hub rim. Tighten attachment knob until the attachment is completely secured to mixer.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.