To Assemble the KitchenAid Fruit/Vegetable Strainer Attachment
- Slide the smaller end of spring and shaft assembly (A) into opening in the larger worm (B) until secured firmly in place.
- Insert the larger worm into the grinder body (C).
- Attach strainer cone (D) over the exposed end of the worm matching the tabs of the cone with the notches in the grinder body.
- Place ring (E) onto the grinder body, turning by hand until finger tight, but not overtightened. NOTE: The combination food pusher/wrench (F) is used for the removal of the ring (E) only. Do not use it to tighten the ring (E).
- Slide the strainer tray (G) over the cone and latch on the top of the ring.
- Place splash shield (H) on strainer tray.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.