Assembling the KitchenAid Juicer
Before First Use
Before using your Juicer for the first time, wipe Juicer parts with a warm damp cloth, then wipe clean with a damp cloth.
To avoid damaging the Juicer, do not wash or immerse the drive assembly in water or other liquids.
Slide pulp chute out and insert gasket behind chute, as shown.
- Place the bowl into the drive assembly.
- Put the screen wiper basket into the bowl.
- Place the screen of your choice into the screen wiper basket, matching up the red alignment marks on the screen and bowl as shown.
- Place the auger/blade assembly inside the screen.
- Place the lid on the Juicer, aligning the unlocked icon on the lid with the red arrow on the juicing bowl. Rotate lid clockwise until lid locks into place.
- Place hopper on top of the feed chute. Insert food pusher in the feed chute.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.