Attaching the KitchenAid Juicer assembly to the Stand Mixer
- Turn Stand Mixer OFF and unplug.
- For Stand Mixers with a hinged attachment hub cover: Flip-up to open.
For Stand Mixers with a removable attachment hub cover: Turn the attachment knob counterclockwise to remove attachment hub cover.
- Insert the juicer into the attachment hub. Rotate attachment back and forth if necessary. The pin on the attachment housing will fit into the notch of the hub rim when in the proper position.
- Tighten attachment knob until the Juicer attachment is completely secured to Stand Mixer.
- Place a container under both the juice spout and pulp chute.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.