How to Attach the KitchenAid Can Opener
- Before attaching the accessory, turn off and unplug the stand mixer.
- Loosen attachment knob (1) by turning it counterclockwise.
- Remove the attachment hub cover.
- Insert attachment shaft housing (2) into attachment hub (3) making certain that the attachment power shaft fits into square hub socket.
- Rotate attachment back and forth if necessary. When the attachment is in the proper position, the pin on the attachment will fit into the notch on the hub rim.
- Tighten attachment knob until the attachment is completely secured to mixer.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.