Cleaning and Lubricating KitchenAid Pasta Roller
To clean pasta sheet roller and cutter attachments:
- Let parts air dry for one hour and then remove any dried dough using the Cleaning Brush.
- If dried dough cannot be removed, try hand-tapping the attachment. A toothpick can be used if necessary.
- Never use a knife or other sharp object to remove excess dough.
- Polish with a soft, dry cloth and store attachment pieces in a dry place at room temperature.
NOTE: Never wash or immerse attachments in water or other liquid. Never wash in dishwasher. Do not run a dishtowel or any other cloth through the rollers to clean them. Do not insert objects such as knives, screwdrivers, etc., to clean the unit.
Lubricate your pasta roller:
- Clean properly after use as described above.
- We recommend using light mineral oil to lubricate the gears periodically. Add a drop of mineral oil to each of the far corners of the rollers and/or cutters to lubricate the gears (4 locations).
- This can be done annually or after 50 uses.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.