Fruity Lemonade Freeze Recipe - Shaved Ice Attachment
Frozen fruit pucks (Makes 2):
- 8 Ounces Fruit of choice (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- For Frozen Pucks: Blend 8 ounces of the fruit of choice with 1 cup of water and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Pour the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any pulp or seeds.
- Pour into the plastic ice molds and freeze for 12-24 hours. This recipe DOES NOT require tempering.
- 1 frozen fruit puck
- Lemonade of choice, cold
- Place the fruit puck into KitchenAid Shave Ice Attachment.
- Align the arrow on the canister with the unlocked symbol then twist counterclockwise to lock in place.
- Place a bowl under the attachment, turn speed to 10, and shave the fruit puree.
- Add the shave puree into a glass of choice. Add 3/4 cup of lemonade and whisk briskly with a fork.
CREATIVE NOTE: You can replace the lemonade with your favorite iced tea.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.