Juicy Slushee Recipe - Shaved Ice Attachment
- 1 puck of frozen juice (apple, orange, cranberry - no pulp)
- Sparkling water - chilled
- Make the ice pucks.
- Pour the juice into the Plastic Ice Molds and freeze for 12-24 hours. This recipe DOES NOT require tempering.
- Place the frozen juice puck into KitchenAid Shave Ice Attachment.
- Align the arrow on the canister with the unlocked symbol then twist counterclockwise to lock in place.
- Place a bowl under the attachment, turn speed to 10, and shave the juice.
- Place the shave juice into a glass, add 3/4 cup of sparkling water, and whisk briskly with a fork.
NOTE: 1 frozen puck = 1-10 ounce Slushee
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.