Shaving Ice - Shaved Ice Attachment
- Place a serving dish of your choice beneath the Shave Ice Attachment. Do this before starting the mixer.
- Plug the Stand Mixer into a grounded outlet Set the mixer to the highest speed to begin shaving.
NOTE: For best results, consider rotating the dish as the ice shaves to create a more even, cone-shaped mound of ice.
- Once shaving is complete, turn off the mixer and return the upper lever to the leftmost locked position.
- Remove the Ice Cup from the housing by rotating it to the right and pulling downward. Discard any remaining ice.
- Finish your Shave Ice dessert with a variety of flavorings or toppings of your choice.
CLICK HERE for additional tips and tricks for Shaved Ice Attachment.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.