How to Find Replacment Parts for a KitchenAid® Stand Mixer
- While there are many replacement parts available for Stand Mixers, KitchenAid® does not sell any parts that are considered "internal" parts or parts that connect to the motor in any way.
- KitchenAid® Authorized Service Centers repair appliances and also sell internal parts for self-repair.
- External parts that are available for current models include:
- Attachment hub covers
- Attachment knobs
- Bowl spring latches (bowl-lift models)
- Base plates (tilt-head models)
- Use and Care guides
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.