- Pouring shields are great for preventing flour or wet ingredients from splashing out while mixing.
- They also make it easy to add ingredients through the pouring shield spout.
- Some KitchenAid® mixers come with pouring shields, and others do not.
- Pouring shields are available for most stainless bowl models.
- Glass, ceramic and textured stainless bowls do not have a pouring shield.
Locate your model number, which can be found on a sticker on the underside of your mixer, to ensure the correct fit.
There are two sizes available.
Tilt Head Models:
KN1PS - fits all 4.5 and 5 quart stainless steel tilt head stand mixer bowls.
KSM35PS - fits Artisan Mini KSM3311/16 models.
Bowl Lift Models:
There are several models to choose from, depending upon the width of your bowl.
KN1PS - fits the following narrow bowl models:
K4SS, KSM450, KSM455, KSM500
K5(A), K5SS, KP50PS, KSM5, KSM50HDP
KG25H0X, KG25H3X, KG25H7X
KN256PS - fits the following wide bowl models:
KV25G0X, KV25G8X 4KB25G1X
KP26M, KL26M, KP26N, KP26M1P
KB26G1X, KT2651X, KD2661X, KP2671X