Overheating or allowing a pan to boil dry can cause yellow, brown, dark purple, blue or rainbow tints on the stainless steel surface.
- Although harmless, these tints can spoil the appearance of the pan.
- To remove this discoloration, use a powdered cleaning agent designed to remove oxidization and a nonabrasive cleaning pad.
- Wash with warm soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Discoloration is not covered under your product warranty.
- Please note that allowing a pan to boil dry can cause serious damage to your product and cooking surface, property damage and/or personal injury.
- Never leave a pan unattended and never allow a pan to boil dry.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.