KitchenAid Hot Water Dispenser Water is Not Hot
If your water is not hot please check the following:
- Check that the circuit breaker is not tripped or the house fuse blown.
- Ensure that the power supply cord is plugged into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
- Check if the electrical outlet is operated by a switch. The switch may have turned power off.
- Does the dispenser need more time to warm the water? Cold water in tank may still be being heated. Wait 15 minutes and check temperature again.
- Check that the Temperature Control is set to the "Max" setting.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.