KitchenAid Hot Water Dispenser Water is Not Hot
If your water is not hot please check the following:
- Check that the circuit breaker is not tripped or the house fuse blown.
- Ensure that the power supply cord is plugged into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
- Check if the electrical outlet is operated by a switch. The switch may have turned power off.
- Does the dispenser need more time to warm the water? Cold water in tank may still be being heated. Wait 15 minutes and check temperature again.
- Check that the Temperature Control is set to the "Max" setting.