Before Calling for Service
If hot water dispenser does not operate, check these points first:
- Has circuit breaker tripped or house fuse blown?
- Is power supply cord plugged into a grounded 3 prong outlet?
- Is the Temperature Control set to the "Off" position?
- Has the water supply been turned off?
- Is the electrical outlet controlled by a switch?
If you are experiencing other difficulties, please click on the following links:
Water is not hot
Vapor appears, dispenser makes boiling noises or water is too hot
Hot water drips or sputters from spout
Water does not flow from spout
Water has an unpleasant taste
The water flows very slowly from the faucet of my hot water dispenser