Is the toe guard too long?
If the toe guard is rubbing on the floor covering, the toe guard clearance may be changed as follows:
- Mark on each side of the toe guard the amount of toe guard that rubs the floor covering.
- Remove the drawer from the compactor. Refer to "Cleaning Inside the Cabinet" in your Use and Care Guide.
- Use a ruler and a pencil or chalk to draw a line between the marks on each side of the toe guard.
- Use scissors or a utility knife to cut the toe guard along the line.
- Replace the drawer. if the toe guard still rubs the floor covering, repeat steps 1-4.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.