After replacing the air filter the air filter status will need to be reset. Directions for resetting the status will vary by model number, we recommend referencing the Owner's Manual for specific models instructions.
To Reset the Air Filter:
- Press and hold the AIR FILTER button for 3 seconds.
- The filter icons will turn off. When the system is reset, the air filter icon will return to its BLUE color and the words “Replace Filter” will disappear from the control panel.
Air Filter Status Lights:
The below are the different stages you will see on the air filter display
- GOOD - The air filter icon on the control panel lights up in BLUE.
- ORDER a replacement - The air filter icon on the control panel lights up in YELLOW.
- REPLACE air filter - The air filter icon on the control panel lights up in RED and “Replace Filter” will appear.
- EXPIRED - The air filter icon lights up in RED and “Replace Filter” flashes on the control panel.
NOTE: At any filter status, pressing and holding the AIR FILTER button for 3 seconds will reset the air filter status to Good and the air filter icon will turn off.