How to install the knob assembly
IMPORTANT: Make sure to put together the knob assembly prior to assembling the handle.
- Remove the handles and knob assembly from the packaging inside the refrigerator and place them on a soft surface.
- Align the knob assembly with the lever at the middle of the door.
- Fully engage the knob assembly onto the lever.
- While holding the knob assembly, insert the short end of the 3/32" hex key into the hole and slightly rotate the hex key until the key is engaged in the setscrew.
- Using a clockwise motion, tighten the setscrew just until the setscrew begins to contact the lever. Fully tighten.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-422-1230 or click below to schedule an appointment.