The KitchenAid® Dicing Kit Accessory for 13, 14, and 16 Cup Food Processors slices then dices hard or soft fruits and vegetables for uniform cubes every time.
- Perfect for salsa, dicing potatoes for hash browns, or fruits for a summer fruit salad.
- The Dicing Kit comes with select 13 and 14 cup model regular mouth food processors and may include a dicing kit cover with a regular feed tube if your model comes with a wide mouth feed tube.
- It can also be purchased separately and includes a dicing kit cover with a regular (not wide mouth) feed tube.
- The dicing kit cover with the feed tube works as both a dicing kit storage case cover as well as a work bowl lid for your food processor.
Click here to view a video of Dicing Kit Cleaning, Assembly and Operation, including how to put it all back in the storage case.
NOTE: The dicing kit can only be used with a regular size feed tube (as shown).
IMPORTANT: Make sure to gather the following parts prior to assembling the dicing kit:
IMPORTANT: The work bowl cover must be securely in place or the food processor will not turn on.
Inserting the grid properly into the food processor or storage case:
IMPORTANT: Make sure to place the grid properly, with the grid edge flush side UP in order to fit properly in the food processor work bowl, and storage case.
- If it is installed upside down, the food processor will not turn on, and the storage case will not close.
- To reinsert into the storage case, place the grid, flush side UP in the case, matching the notches to the indentations to enable the storage case lid to engage.
- TIP: Align the grid with the clean out handle stored beneath to ensure it is properly placed in the case.
- You should be able to see the entire handle of the cleanout tool beneath the grid if stored properly.
NOTE: You will see embossed numbers and letters on the underside of the dicing grid.
- These should not be visible if assembled properly.
Removing the lid from the Dicing Kit:
- To remove the lid from the dicing kit, place your thumb on the indentation, and slide to the LEFT to release the lid and lift UP to remove.
NOTE: The lid may be slightly difficult to remove when new, but will become easier with use.
Example of a Wide Mouth Feed Tube:
Note: The Dicing Kit can not be used with this wide mouth feed tube.
- You must use the regular size feed tube.