Occasionally water and/or food particles get inside the small drainage hole at the bottom of the Work Bowl Handle.
- This occurs most frequently when the Work Bowl is soaked in a sink full of soapy water.
- It can also happen if the Work Bowl has been washed in the Dishwasher with un-rinsed dishes.
The water will typically evaporate with time, although sometimes food particles remain inside the handle.
- Wash and dry the Work Bowl in the sink right away rather than soaking it in the water,
- If cleaned in the dishwasher, do not combine with unrinsed dishes.
- The spray action of the dishwasher should help dislodge the food particles.