Are you using a slicing or shredding disc?
- When using a slicing or shredding disc make sure the disc is fully seated on the food processor shaft.
- Push down and twist to make sure it drops into place, to allow the workbowl cover to close.
Are you using a mini bowl or a chef's bowl?
- Use only the mini multipurpose blade with the mini work bowl.
- Mini work bowls cannot use slicing or shredding discs.
NOTE: Some models have a chef's bowl which is larger than a mini bowl.
Slicing and shredding discs can be used with the chef's bowl.
- Some models have a red seal on the work bowl cover which can make it a little more difficult to attach the lid.
- The red seal prevents liquids from leaking out of the work bowl.
- Putting olive oil on the lid will help make it easier to close the lid.
- If you are not processing liquids, the seal can be removed.