Are there orange stains on plastics or interior?
- Washing large amounts of dishes with tomato-based soil can cause a pink/orange appearance.
- Pre-rinsing or using a Rinse Hold cycle will reduce the chance of staining.
- Stains gradually fade over time. Regular use of heated drying will slow fading.
- Stains will not affect dishwasher performance.
- Regular use of a rinse cycle and an air-dry or energy-saving dry option will reduce the likelihood of staining.
- Use affresh® Dishwasher Cleaner to remove stains.
affresh® cleaners are available at many retailers. Find one here.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-422-1230 or click below to schedule an appointment.