Remove the pans from the surface cooking area.
- "F2" will disappear when the surface cooking area has cooled.
- If you turn the surface cooking area back on and "F2" reappears, the cooktop is still too hot.
- Turn off the surface cooking area and allow it to cool.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the cooktop for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify cooktop operation
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-422-1230 or click below to schedule an appointment.