- The Start pad begins any oven function. If Start is not pressed within 5 seconds, “PUSH” or “PSH” appears in the display.
- If start is not pressed within 1 minute after pressing a keypad, the function is canceled and the time of day is displayed.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-422-1230 or click below to schedule an appointment.