Setting Crisper Humidity
NOTE: This feature is not available on all models. Please reference your Use and Care Guide for specific information for your refrigerator.
You can control the amount of humidity in the moisture-sealed crisper. Adjust the control to any setting between LOW (open) and HIGH (closed).
- LOW - Move control to the far left-hand side to allow moist air out of the crisper for storage of fruits and vegetables with skins.
- HIGH - Move control to the far right-hand side to keep moist air in the crisper for storage of fresh, leafy vegetables.
Tips for Proper Storage
- Fruit: Wash, let dry and store in refrigerator in plastic bag or crisper. Do not wash or hull berries until they are ready to use. Sort and keep berries in original container in crisper, or store in a loosely closed paper bag on a refrigerator shelf.
- Vegetables with skins: Place in plastic bags or plastic containers and store in crisper.
- Leafy vegetables: Wash in cold water, drain and trim or tear off bruised and discolored areas. Place in plastic bag or plastic container and store in crisper.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-422-1230 or click below to schedule an appointment.