Multiple Chimes or Tones
If the customer hears the power attachment "connected chime" followed by the power attachment "disconnection chime", the attachment may not be firmly inserted.
- Roll-out the rack
- Ensure the power attachment is in the correctly location
- Firmly push the roll-out into the oven. A tone will sound when the rack is in place.
CLICK HERE for information on installing the power attachment
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.