Multiple Chimes or Tones
If the customer hears the power attachment "connected chime" followed by the power attachment "disconnection chime", the attachment may not be firmly inserted.
- Roll-out the rack
- Ensure the power attachment is in the correctly location
- Firmly push the roll-out into the oven. A tone will sound when the rack is in place.
CLICK HERE for information on installing the power attachment
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.