Warming Drawer Slow Cook Function
- The SLOW COOK function in the warming drawer cooks food slowly at a low temperature over a long period of time, similar to a countertop slow cooker.
- When the warming drawer is installed outdoors, the SLOW COOK function should not be used when the temperature is below 32°F (0°C).
- There are 2 settings: Hi and Lo. Guidelines for cooking times are 4 to 5 hours for Hi and 8 to 10 hours for Lo. Smaller quantities of food may require less time, while larger quantities may require more time.
- When slow cooking, use serving pans (available for purchase) or oven-safe cookware. To order serving pans, see the “Assistance or Service” section from the owner's manual. Before slow cooking, thaw frozen foods completely.
IMPORTANT: Brown roasts thoroughly before starting to slow cook.
- Push in and turn the control knob to the SLOW COOK zone and set the desired temperature: Lo or Hi. Preheating is not necessary.
- Place food into the warming drawer. Food should be placed directly on the bottom of the warming drawer. Do not use the rack.
- Close the warming drawer. Be sure that the warming drawer is completely closed during operation.
- Turn the control knob to OFF when finished.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.