Routine Cleaning for a KitchenAid Warming Drawer
IMPORTANT: Before cleaning, make sure all controls are off, and the warming drawer and the drawer accessories are cool. Always follow label instructions on cleaning products. Food spills containing acids, such as vinegar and tomato, should be cleaned as soon as the entire appliance is cool. These spills may affect the finish.
- Paper towel and spray glass cleaner.
- Use warm, soapy water, an all-purpose cleaner, and a nonabrasive, plastic scrubbing pad.
Wash, wipe with clean water and dry thoroughly.
Stubborn stains and baked-on residue
Note: Rub in the direction of the grain to avoid damaging the finish.
- Use a mildly abrasive cleanser or stainless-steel cleaners and a damp cloth or sponge.
- Wash, wipe with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Steel-wool pad and warm, soapy water.
- Wash, rinse, and dry thoroughly.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.