Are all Mode/Dose lights blinking?
The espresso machine is in protection mode to prevent the pump from overheating. Turn the espresso machine off for about 7 minutes to allow it to cool down.
Are the Steam light and all the Dose lights blinking?
The espresso machine is in protection mode to avoid overheating. Turn the espresso machine off for about 10 minutes to allow it to cool down.
Are all lights blinking at the same time?
- If the espresso maker doesn't start when the "Start" button is pressed, the unit is probably preheating. It may take up to 30 seconds for the unit to preheat; once it has finished preheating, press the "Start" button to start the cycle.
- Turn off the espresso machine and unplug it for approximately 10 minutes; then restart the machine.
Are all lights continuously on?
Turn off the espresso machine and unplug it for approximately 5 minutes; then, plug it back in and restart the machine.
Is the Water light continuously blinking?
- Ensure water is in the Water Tank and ensure Water Tank is properly assembled.
- Check to make sure the Steam Wand is not blocked. Please remove it from Espresso Machine and thoroughly clean it.
- The coffee puck is too dense; adjust to a larger grind size. If using a Double-wall basket, clean the exit hole with a pin.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.