Liquid Leaking During Use
How to check for leakage of liquid in KitchenAid Food Processor?
It is important to not fill the Work Bowl with liquid above the maximum liquid level..
- The reason for this is that the liquid will go under the blade and out onto the base of the food processor.
- Some models have the maximum liquid level marked on the side of the bowl.
- Others state the maximum level in the Owner's Manual.
- Some model have a red seal on the work bowl that eliminates leaking.
- Liquids should only be processed with the Multipurpose Blade.
Liquids should not be processed with the Egg whip, as this will create a higher instance of leakage.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.