Using the Bake Function
- Rotate the Function control knob to BAKE.
- Rotate the Temperature control knob to the desired temperature. Bake according to package or recipe instructions.
- To preheat: Rotate the Time control knob past the 10-minute position, then rotate it back to the first dot (5-minute position). The Power On indicator light will turn on. After 5 minutes, the end signal will sound, and the Countertop Oven will shut off automatically.
- Place food in the center of the rack and close the door. Remove all plastic and/or paper wrappers from food before cooking.
- Rotate the Time control knob to the desired time. When the time has elapsed, the end signal will sound, and the Countertop Oven will shut off automatically. Turn the Time control knob to “0” (Off) if removing food before the time has elapsed.
- Use the Time control knob for continuous cook times of up to 60 minutes. For recipes that call for cook times of more than 60 minutes, use the Time control knob in the “Stay on” mode by rotating the Time Control knob to the “ON” position. The “Stay on” mode allows for extended cook times of up to 4 hours when using the Bake, Broil, or Warm settings.
- When setting for 5 minutes or less, rotate the Time control knob past the 10-minute mark; then, rotate back to the desired time.
- The Countertop Oven has a 4-hour auto shut-off feature. If the “Stay on” mode is used, the Power On indicator light will turn on, and the Countertop Oven will keep heating at the selected temperature for 4 hours. After 4 hours, the heater will shut off automatically, and the indicator light will begin to blink to let you know that the heat is no longer on. Rotate the Timer knob to “0”, and then unplug the power cord to turn off the indicator light and reset the Countertop Oven. TIP: When cooking for a long time at high temperatures, you may detect a slight odor from the oven insulation materials. This is normal.