How to Assemble the Food Grinder Attachment
Assembling the KitchenAid Food Grinder Attachment
- Insert the Grind Screw into the Main Housing.
- Place the Blade over the end of the Grind Screw. The Blade should fit entirely inside the Housing. If it doesn’t, pull it off, turn it over, and place it again.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the sharp side of the Blade is facing out.
- Place the desired Grinding Plate over the Blade, matching the notch of the plate with the tab on the bottom of the Main Housing.
- Place the Collar on the Main Housing, turning clockwise by hand until secured but not tightened.
Which size grinding plate should you use?
- Coarse Plate - Use for grinding raw or cooked meats, firm vegetables, dried fruits, and cheese.
- Fine Plate - Use for grinding raw meat, cooked meats for spreads, and breadcrumbs.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.