Cleaning the KitchenAid Pasta Attachment and Accessories
These accessories are designed to be used with pasta dough only. To avoid damaging your Pasta Press, do not insert anything other than pasta dough.
IMPORTANT: Do not use metal objects, other than the provided cleaning tool, to clean out the Pasta Press. Do not wash housing, cutter, and pasta plates in the dishwasher or immerse in water or other liquids. The housing, cutter, and pasta plates should be hand washed.
- Turn Stand Mixer OFF and unplug.
- Completely disassemble Pasta Press.
CLICK HERE for more information on disassembling the Pasta Press.
- Remove completely dried dough with the cleaning tool.
- Clean the Pasta Press housing, cutter, and pasta plates by hand only. Wash with a soft, damp cloth. Dry thoroughly with a soft dry cloth. Do not immerse in water or other liquids. Do not wash in the dishwasher.
- Wash the pasta ring, auger, and combo tool by hand with a soft cloth, in warm, sudsy water, or wash in the top rack of the dishwasher.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.