Making Pasta Sheet By Using the KitchenAid Pasta Sheet Roller
- Prepare pasta dough and let rest at least 10 minutes. Cut dough into sections approximately the size of a tennis ball and work with one part at a time. Wrap remaining dough in plastic wrap to keep from drying out.
- Adjust Pasta Sheet Roller to setting 1 (Pasta Sheet Roller settings are adjusted by pulling out and turning the knob on the front of the attachment). Turn the stand mixer to speed 2 or 4. Shape dough into a small round ball and slightly flatten. Feed dough into the Pasta Sheet Roller.
- Fold dough in half and place folded end in first, roll again. Repeat folding in half and kneading process several times or until dough is smooth and elastic, and as wide as the width of the roller. Lightly dust pasta with flour while rolling to aid in drying and separation.
- Move the Pasta Sheet Roller adjustment knob to setting 2. Lightly dust the rollers with flour. Feed the dough through rollers folded end first to flatten further. Change to setting 3 and feed dough through rollers again. The dough should be flexible, not sticky, and as wide as the flat rollers.
- Using a knife, trim each end of the dough sheet.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.