Attaching KitchenAid Ravioli Maker to Stand Mixer
- Make sure the stand mixer’s speed control lever is set to the OFF/0 position.
- Unplug the stand mixer.
- Loosen the attachment knob (A) as shown below by turning it counterclockwise and remove the attachment hub cover or flip-up hub cover.
- Insert the attachment shaft housing (B) into the attachment hub (C), making sure that the attachment power shaft fits into the square hub socket.
- It may be necessary to rotate the attachment back and forth. When the attachment is in the proper position, the pin (D) on the attachment housing will fit into the notch (E) on the hub rim.
- Tighten the attachment knob by turning it clockwise until the attachment is completely secured to mixer.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.