Cleaning the KitchenAid Ravioli Maker Attachment
- Dust the attachment with flour and use the cleaning brush to remove dried dough.
- Remove the hopper and snap open the thin white plastic guides/levers at the bottom of the attachment for easy access to the rollers. Wash the Ravioli Maker Attachment in warm soapy water then rinse with clean water.
NOTE: To avoid damaging the Ravioli Maker Attachment:
- Do not wash in dishwasher.
- Do not run a dish towel or any other cloth through the rollers to clean them.
- Do not insert objects such as knives, screwdrivers, etc., to clean the Ravioli Maker.
- To clean Pasta Sheet Roller Attachment, let parts air dry for 1 hour and then remove any dried dough using the cleaning brush.
- If dried dough cannot be removed, try hand-tapping the attachment.
- A toothpick can be used if necessary. Do not use a knife or other sharp object to remove excess dough.
- Polish with a soft, dry cloth and store attachment pieces in a dry place at room temperature.
NOTE: To avoid damaging the Pasta Sheet Roller Attachment, do not wash or immerse in water or other liquid. Do not wash in dishwasher.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.